Clash of Clans has been a viral game for gamers these days. Many opt to create multiple accounts and lend their mobile devices to family and friends so that they too can play the famous game. This way, they can enjoy the experience of playing with just one device.
There are a lot of reasons why gamers setup multiple accounts on their device. Some setup multiple accounts because their family members or friends don’t have their own device. Some of them also want multiple accounts due to the thrill of the experience the first time they played the game.
Now, let’s discuss the things you need to do for you to setup another account.
- You have to deactivate the Supercell ID in the settings.
- Restart the application and you will have a message to play without Supercell ID.
- With this message, create another Supercell ID with another email address.
- You should disconnect your Supercell ID while you switch the account.
- Restart the game and you just need to choose the new ID.
- Now, you need to go to settings.
- Add your google accounts wherein you want your Clash of Clans to be played.
- Look for the CoC application on your phone.
- Clear all IDs and data that is connected to the app by choosing the clear data button.
- Exit out from the settings.
- Open Clash of Clans.
With these steps, you will be able to play your game with the different ID that you have created. You can now enjoy the excitement of playing the game in multiple accounts with just one device. You can also use your Clash of Clans cheats on a single device the way you want it to.